Grilled Garlic Butter Parmesan Corn
It’s grilling season and here’s a yummy way to grill up your corn!
- Prep: 15 min. + soaking Grill: 25 min.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 8 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- ½ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Soak corn in cold water for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the butter, garlic and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted; set aside 2 tablespoons.
- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Brush with remaining butter mixture. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut string and peel back husks. Drizzle corn with reserved butter mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 each) equals 160 calories, 9 g fat, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.